Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hello there...

I love 3 day weekends... I was able to get some crafting down during the Labor Day weekend last weekend.  I really needed to get my "scrappin ' fix". 
I was able to complete 3 projects completed...
first up was an Alphabet book... I used the paper from Close to My Heart's Babycakes.


I hope my granddaughter loves it...

The next project i completed was a wall decor...


 this is a photo that i have had on my nightstand for awhile now... Close to My Heart has a 6x6 canvas frame wall decor.  I thought this would be just perfect for my picture of my Mom and Me from 2005.... Don't you agree?   I miss her everyday!!   I love you Mom!!!

My last project was 3x3 gift cards...  I made 8 of them using new various paperpacks and the new M size stamps in the new Autumn/Fall Idea Book from Close to My Heart.  Check this out...




For the first 4 cards I used the Babycakes paper pack; the next 2 cards were from the proplayer paper pack and the last two are from the Laughing Lola paper pack.  I thought they would be a cute addition to the gift for someone to receive.  Don't you?

Hope you have a great day.... happy scrappin'






No comments:

Post a Comment